Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Sunday ago

These photo's are very late,taken last sunday (19th july) and i've been too lazy uploading them,Anyways last sunday Sophie came over (planned to come over @ 12:30pm) But we decided to make that time earlier so she came over around 9ish! We got ready showered and dressed by 12:30pm,We went to the powerhouse to see My Fiction (My Fiction had so much vibe and were/are excellent live,Check them out! http://www.myspace.com/myfictionband and thier all so nice and very Friendly and let you talk to them,lol!) and The Frets,Amazing bands,Best gig i've ever been too so far! And best weekend i've had in a long time too!
So we got to the powerhouse @ 2pm super early but we didnt care,we stuffed around taking photo's,(well Sophie,Fell in love with my Camera;) Here are photo's.
Enojy!


School's so weird at the moment,Just school being school in general,I just wanna leave sometimes,By lunch i've had enough! My brain cant take anymore boringness crap! Especially Math's but i keep going.And Art is shit too :( I thought it'd be good but its bad! I also hate getting up at 6am...I dont have to get up at that time but i chose too,Dont ask me why,I think it's an being organised type thing! Dunno?! But i love having my morning porridge and coffee. Now i'm kind of getting into the swing of it all,First week was shithouse! I'm very much looking foward to this wednesday off,For Setplan interviews!
At the moment i've been listening to a whole heap of amazing bands,Which they make me feel good/happy when i listen to them at this exact moment!
Such as;
Electrelane
My Fiction
The Rational Academy
Do The Robot
The Frets
Phoenix
This Town Needs Guns
psps.I Miss Melbourne oh so much! Just by looking at some wonderful blog before it made me miss the Wintery cold Melbourne! But hopefully i'll be there soon.


Sophie being Sophie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
POWERHOUSE!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting,Super early;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sophie dancing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Fiction/The Frets

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The frets
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
MY FICTION :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and Danny from My Fiction
Photobucket
Sophie and Danny
Photobucket
Danny's school mate,Who told me to take a photo of them ;)
Photobucket
Me and James( Myfiction)Asian photo/pose!
Photobucket
Sophie and James,Lovely Sunflowers
Photobucket
Mitchell for The Frets and I
Photobucket
Best day/Night!
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment